Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A new Grandaughter


It is strange how the birth of such a small little thing can change your whole out look on life. Pavia Mae was born 2 May 2009 at 3:41 pm she weighed 6 pounds and is absolutely perfect. I know her Grandma and Grandpa had their world rocked by this small arrival. The parents are doing great and took to being new parents like pros. I know I am only the step mother (grandmother) but I could not be any prouder of all of them. It is weird I am now thinking as we look at new houses if things are child proof if this or that is child safe. Things I have never thought of before. I am now thinking of things like are we making healthy choices so we both will be around to dance at her wedding, things we never considered before. I guess this just goes to show you the greatest gifts sometimes comes in small packages.

No comments:

Post a Comment