Friday, October 23, 2009

Flu shots

After a long wait in line at Rite aid for Mom we took her out of the line to go to lunch. They were lined up to the back of the store and moving very slowly. After lunch she and Robin got their shots with very little wait. Robin called me and had me quickly run down and get one so all three of us have received our shots. It was strange when I got in line the girl taking the info and the nurse both remembered my husband, I wonder what strange and wonderful stories he told to entertain them? Mother and Robin have no mark and said it didn't hurt. Mine hurt like heck and my arm is black and blue and sore! It isn't fair!!
I was afraid not to get them but we didn't get the H1N1 yet. I cannot remember so many schools and businesses closing due to any illness this year. Good heavens they are even closing libraries and they never do that. I have sanitizer by each computer in the history room hopefully people use it and stay home if they are sick. I am also spraying with Lysol when I leave at night (I hate the smell).

No comments:

Post a Comment