Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What a day!

After a nice dinner with Ange, Greg, Pavia and Robin I came back to work and received a phone call that The kids were in a accident. Robin said the car was mushed up pretty bad but the kids were OK. Ange had bumped her head and was hurting in her neck so the paramedic thought should go to the hospital. They said she had a concussion but Pavia was OK Thank God! The car had hit them on the side the car seat was on. It only takes a minute to happen I am so grateful they had Pavia in a car seat and their seat belts were on. It could of been a lot worse.
I know that I am only the step Mom but boy that kind of call can make your heart drop so fast. I guess Robin was right when he said I was marrying a family, I did and somehow along the way I have started worrying about them and fretting about them and feeling very protective. Robin just steps back and smiles when I do and say see I told you....

No comments:

Post a Comment