Wednesday, May 19, 2010

House update

The house is looking good. Yesterday the headers for the three season porch went on. It is going to be nice with those high ceilings. When Robin kept talking about adding on this room and the breezeway I thought he had lost his mind but it is going to be nice. I always knew it was but being the true Dutch girl that I am I worried about money. The house is going to be nice it just is taking so long:( As always I just need to trust Robin to do the right thing he always seems to after a fashioned. If nothing else he has taught me to be more patient and all good things are worth waiting for. The delay in the house has not been his fault he has worked hard at it it has just been life and Menard's mistakes. Heat and water should be in this week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment