Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Family weekend for Fathers Day

The Peavey family all came this weekend to see Ange, Greg and Pavia. It was so nice to see them and the two boys were able to make it also so Robin had his three kids here for Fathers Day. He doesn't show it but things like that mean alot to him. He hides his emotions and feelings well.

It was great seeing the kids and little Pavia is more beautiful every time I see her. Ange and Greg brought her to work so I could show her off (which I did proudly).

We are heading for Maine with the kids next week, I am looking forward to that.
On the 7th Robin and I celebrate our anniversary and on the 11th I will turn 51. It will be a busy week but fun. I love to travel and have new adventures so it will be enjoyable and turning a year older will be easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment