Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Life and old friends

Life has been busy with everyone getting ready for the tractor show this weekend. Sheba and Sophie have their John Deere hats and leashes ready and are staying over there with us all weekend, this should be interesting. Sophie is afraid of her shadow so I am sure the tractors will terrify her. She did chase three deer last weekend so maybe she is getting braver.
I just wrote a email to a friend I haven't talked to since High school what a weird feeling to write to someone you haven't spoke to in 30 years. I wasn't even sure what to say. And to think I use to tell her my every thought. We were best friends in high school and then life happened and we moved out seperate ways. Friends are so important I don't know why we allow ourselves to do that but we grow and change and outgrow people or put them off saying I will call or write tomorrow unfortuntly tomorrow gets to busy to and then it is just to easy not to do it. Shame on us!

No comments:

Post a Comment