Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tractor Show and my furry babies


Well we made it through another antique tractor club show, it was much bigger this year and I actually had a good time. Sheba and Sophie were stars of the show with their John Deere hats and leashes. Sheba thinks the whole thing was for her. Sophie wasn't afraid of the tractors like I feared and seemed to enjoy looking around. They did really well in the motor home as did their Grandma (Betty Lou) who stayed with us for two nights.
Work is still the pits and therapy still hurts more than anything but hopefully it is helping. They extended my time so I get to go longer since my knee is missed up also.
Robin lost a uncle and a aunt last week it has been hard on him. I wish I could go to the funerals with him but the way things are at work I don't dare take the time off.
But it is just about time to go home. Robin has gone to Detroit for Aunt Ruby's funeral and patch his roof and mow the lawn at his house on 11 mile so I am going to curl up and watch some tv and do nothing but relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment