Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A busy weekend

Saturday we went to the Zeller family reunion. That would be Robins Grandmothers name on his fathers side. We took my Mother and had a nice day. Sunday we went to Robins Aunt's memorial so we stayed down in the Detroit area. It was nice it gave Mom a chance to get out and see Robins house before we sell it (hopefully). We got home late and now it seem I just can't get caught up with my sleep. I am just dragging this week.
Fred the cat is missing again she must have someone feeding her. Last time she did this I walked the woods calling her and worried myself sick. This time I am not putting myself through that well maybe not to that extent anyway.
I also can't find my diamond earrings and necklace Robin gave me. Now that I am worrying myself sick about. I had them on vacation but what did I do with them when we got home??
Someday I have to get my act together!!
Ad for the paper on Mothers open house was put together today and goes out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment