Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Vacations




First day back to work after a wonderful and relaxing vacation. Forth of July watching the fireworks in Boston and then off to Maine with my Sweetie, Ange and Greg, Pavia and Rick. I can't believe how big Pavia has gotten in just a few short weeks she is already over 10 pounds. She is a great little traveler.
Maine was beautiful with Sunrises and sunsets over the ocean, rocky cliffs and lighthouses. I love it there. Coming back to work was so hard! My only disappointment was I didn't see any moose or bear and visit any cemeteries, maybe next time.
Went to doctor yesterday and my foot is coming along good but I have another 4 to 6 weeks of therapy to build up my strength yuck! the massage is wonderful but the other parts still are painful.

The photo is the group of us in Boston at the Oyster House Restaurant the oldest restaurant in America. The lobster was wonderful! The other photo is all of us at Acadia National Park it was rainy but beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment