Wednesday, July 29, 2009

oh my gosh I screwed up!!

I made a oopsy I didn't realize when you post a event on classmates.com they sent out invites to everyone I thought they just posted it. This morning I had rsvp's for Moms open house and letters, my mailbox was full. Everyone from the class of 1919 to 2914 got a invite 1652 people I think it said at first count. We could end up with 100's of people or none. How do I plan this now??
I had to tell her since people are also sending her messages including apologies for they fact they can"t attend. It will be interesting!
Still no sign of my jewelry or cat maybe Fred is at a pawn shop selling them. You never can fully trust a cat and you can tell Fred is fickle by the way she keeps leaving us and returning when ever she feels like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment