Monday, November 2, 2009

burrrr its cold outside

Snow is in the forecast! I love the snow but I really don't like the cold. I have Reynolds syndrome my hands. feet, nose and ears are all turning white and hurts like the living devil. I have always loved the winter especially Christmas but now with the pain of this and the fybromyalgia I dread it. I am so tired of living in this constant pain. I try not to talk about it but it hurts so damn bad! It hurts to stay in bed it hurts to move and the medication they give me just makes me jumpy and irritable. I have problems driving with my hands going numb, it is difficult to drive and not feel the pedals on the car or if you do feel them it hurts to use them. Getting to work not being able to put the key in the lock due to numb fingers then typing with fingers, hands and wrists that hurt like living hell just makes me dread winter this year. Robin trys to understand but I know he has no clue the levels of pain I have. But you just have to learn to live with and try not let it beat you.

No comments:

Post a Comment