Friday, December 11, 2009

Let it snow!

It is beautiful out! I love this snow even if my car likes to slide around a little to much for my comfort. I took Robin's Jeep this morning much better! Coming to work it took me about a hour usually about 17 minutes. Going home last night I did well until I pulled into the resort and got myself into a snow bank.   I think it was the plow job and not my driving  that got me there. Robin finally answered his phone and came and got me by puling me out I swear  I thought I was going to get whiplash he jerked it so hard but he got me out.
It wasn't what I needed after Mother and Uncle Keith argued all day on who I had gotten the melting salt for, ever hear of sharing??? So after work I went to get a second bag just to keep the kids peaceful.  I love the snow. Why can't we just enjoy it not have to work and get along peacefully?

No comments:

Post a Comment