Tuesday, December 29, 2009

We have walls and windows



Things are moving along! Robin talked to the people we are getting the house from and they are talking next week for delivery.
His house in Novi maybe closing in the next week or so things are moving right along.
I don't think it had really sunk in that we were really were getting a house until I saw the actual physical walls. Now it is real and with the Realtor calling today to talk about closing it is starting to feel real. Now I panic! what colors? How can we afford this? Who is going to keep it clean!
I am even starting to fret about where to put he cat litter box. I have surgery in a couple of weeks How am I going to pack and move?? What kind of pant to use....oh my so much to worry about. I am going to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment