Monday, November 16, 2009

Furnaces

What is this? Last week our furnace went out and Robin finally got it working after working until the middle of the night. Now This weekend Mom's quit on her so she didn't have heat other than her space heater. I hope this isn't a omen of what winter is going to be like.

Uncle Bill called Aunt June is having some medical problems so she is in our thoughts and prayers. He sure lucked out to get such a great lady I really think the world of her.

I had all these great plans for this past weekend and had no time to accomplish any of them. I really wanted to get some weaving done but alas no luck at that either. I did sit down and watch "12 Angry Men" with Henry Fonda Saturday night with Robin. I love that movie no great props or special effects just great actors, story lines and lighting. One of the all time best movies that I often forget about until I watch again.

No comments:

Post a Comment