Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Robin's officially not full of it anymore

Robin had his colonoscopy yesterday in the morning and I had a appt. with my foot doctor. It was a crazy day running from appointment to appointment but we made it!
Robin had two polyps removed but doctor said they looked OK. They are being sent in to be checked but Dr. said they looked OK and he wasn't concerned. But he does need to have it done again in three years. It was weird with Robin being the one ever since we have been together it always had been me as the patient. He kept asking the nurses if they come here often then falling back to sleep. He kept asking everyone for a cup of coffee and telling that two nurses took him in the back and had their way with him. It was better than it could of been you never know what he is going to say.
I went to Dr. Maskill he did x rays of my foot and scheduled me for Feb. 2 for surgery on my left Achilles tendon. Ouch! I hate the thought but if it helps with the pain it will be worth it. With my fibromyalgia acting up I am hurting right now so bad surgery can't be much worse. I just hate the thought of being off my foot so long. This happened in Feb. 2009 and surgery will be Feb 2010 one year of hell with this foot and ankle so maybe it will done then.

No comments:

Post a Comment